The detail program is available ! (Download)
Tentative Schedule (For reference only)
|September 15||8:00-20:00||Registration, Tutorial, Workshop, Welcome Reception|
|September 16||8:00-21:00||Conference, Keynote, Gala Dinner|
|September 17||8:00-18:00||Conference, Keynote|
|September 18||8:00-18:00||Half Day visit and Half Day Tour|
Equipment Provided by the Conference Organizer:
1. Laptop Computer (MS Windows Operating System with MS PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader )
2. Digital Projectors & Screen
Materials Provided by the Presenters:
Power Point or PDF files
1. Regular Oral Session: Maximum 15 Minutes of Presentation including 3/5 Minutes of Q&A
2. Please check the session schedule on the web to see which day and time you are presenting.
3. Please arrive at the designed room location 10 minutes before the session begins and report to the session chair.
4. You can use USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer.
5. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols.
6. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
7. The organisers cannot accept liability for personal injuries, or for loss or damage of property belonging to meeting participants, either during, or as a result of the meeting. Please take care of all your belongings.
8. Along with your registration, you will receive your name badge, which must be worn when attending all official conference sessions and activities. Participants without a badge will not be allowed to enter the venue building. Please don't lend your name badge to others.